Vertical Machining Centres – Acramatic, Fanuc, Heidenhain, Mitsubishi Controls
Acramatic 2100, Fanuc OT and Fanuc 16/18/21i/T, Heidenhain TNC145 – TNC426, Mitsubishi M50, M64 Controls
Operator/Programming Courses will be conducted over a period of typically 1 to 4 days dependant on previous knowledge/experience, normally at the customer’s premises.
Course duration:- 9.30am - 4.00pm
Training courses are scheduled to coincide with customer machine deliveries/enquiries.
The following subject areas will be covered during the Course:-
- Introduction to machine and control.
- 'Point to Point' Programming
- Overview of preparatory codes used with each control.
- Program structure and format.
- 'Canned Cycles' usage and implementation.
- Tool/Radius compensation.
- Full program examples.
- Setting of tools and datum positions.
- Operation of machine control.
- Program creation using the 'Resident Assistant Programmer' (A2100 only)
- Program 'Test' using Graphical Representation.
- Individual Customer requirements.
- Machine and control options – 4th Axis etc