Fanuc OT and Fanuc 16/18/21i/T Controls
All Fanuc CNC Lathe Training Courses carried out by DRMT will consist of the following:-
Operator/Programming Courses will be conducted over a period of typically 1 to 3 days, dependant on previous knowledge/experience, normally at the customer’s premises.
Course duration:- 9.30am - 4.00pm
Training courses are scheduled to coincide with customer machine deliveries/enquiries.
The following subject areas will be covered during the Course:-
- Introduction to Preparatory Codes used with the Fanuc Controls.
- Program Structure and Format.
- Canned Cycles, Structure and Implementation.
- Reference Notes for Canned Cycles
- Tool Nose Radius Compensation.
- Full Program Examples.
- Set of Operating Instructions
- Program Prove Out using Graphic Representation.
- Setting of Tools and Workshift.
- Operation of Machine Controls.
- Individual Programming requirements.
- Machine and Control Options.
- Note Bar feed packages will be dealt as a separate additional day.
If you are interested in discussing how DRMT Machine Tools can support your team with CNC Lathe training, or around vertical machining centers, contact one of the DRMT team today on +44 (0) 116 246 0066 to see how our experience and expertise can help